Zambezi River Cruises
Sunset cruises on the Zambezi River at Victoria falls allows you close observation of hippo pods and elephants crossing the Zambezi.
• Guests are collected from their hotel or lodge and transferred to the jetty site.
• At the jetty side guests are met by a Traditional African Band before signing the standard Indemnity Form
• After a safety briefing and talk guests board the safari boat.
• Heading off downstream, meandering through the islands, the guides will talk to you and describe the flora and fauna as well as the prolific bird life and wildlife.
• Bird enthusiasts will be rewarded by sightings such as the African Finfoot, Open-billed Storks, Yellow-billed Storks and Sacred Ibis.
The cruise is conducted at a slow pace for you to enjoy the relaxed ambience and the beauty of the mighty Zambezi river.
• Snacks and drinks are available during the trip
• The Zambezi River Safari lasts about 2 hours.
• At the end of the safari guests are transferred back to their hotel/lodge.